Grand Dive Pro
The Grand Dive Pro Features
- This chamber measures 46" in diameter – one of the largest mild hyperbaric chambers on the market
- The GDPro is uniquely designed with a large spacious entrance
- The opening is large enough to add a stretcher for easy access (not sold by Summit to Sea)
- Double sided circumferential zippers for ease of entry and exit (can be operated from the inside or the outside of the chamber)
- Includes an external furniture-grade PVC frame
- Plenty of room for 2-3 people or plenty of room to exercise inside the chamber
- Comes with redundant compressors (2) for added safety
- Easy to use
- Spacious and roomy
- Light and bright
- Weighs approximately 55 pounds
- Includes a double vent system for safely achieving a maximum of 4.4 PSI
- One auxiliary valve
- Two large viewing windows
- Includes an elevated platform
- Carrying case
- High-efficiency electric air pumps with patented sound suppression and in-line air filtration
- Stretcher is not included
- Unique design
Protected by Patent #US 11,452,654 B2
Return & Refund Policy
Summit to Sea is so confident in the quality and ergonomics of our products we offer an unconditional return policy. If, for any reason, you decide to return your product within the first 15 days from delivery simply call the Summit to Sea reseller you purchased your product from and they will gladly refund the purchase price of the chamber minus original shipping charges.
A full refund will be issued provided the chamber is received in its original condition as delivered to you. In the event the chamber is returned damaged, dirty or missing components there will be a charge to bring the chamber back to the original condition. The customer accepts responsibility for the cost of shipping the product back to Summit to Sea.
Summit to Sea warrants our products and accessories against defect for two year from purchase. The warranty covers parts and labor to repair the Summit to Sea system. Summit to Sea, at our option and sole discretion, will repair or replace the warranty item. The warranty does not cover damage as a result of misuse or unauthorized modification. Shipping to and from Summit to Sea is the customer's responsibility.
Summit to Sea has always and will continue to cover all components on our chambers — including zipper, windows, seams, valves, hoses... in other words, if it came from Summit to Sea we will stand behind our product.
Extended warranties are available for purchase anytime within the two year warranty period. The extended warranties also cover all components on the chamber — including zipper, windows, seams, valves, hoses, etc.
Customers can purchase extended warranties anytime their original warranty is in effect.